Please pay attention to the following things when sending electronic invoices to the Vienna Tourist Board:
- Please send your invoices or credit notes exclusively to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not put anyone in CC!)
- Invoices can be accepted in PDF format only.
- Please only send invoices and credit notes (no reminders, no newsletters, no order confirmations, no offers, etc.) to the email address shown above.
- Invoices sent by email should not be resent by post.
- Please always quote the name of the customer and the internal account number of the Vienna Tourist Board (which can be obtained from the customer) on the invoice.
- If you send an invoice for cash expenditures, please ensure that the net amounts and the VAT of the cash expenditures are also disclosed.
Invoice address and VAT ID
Please use the following invoice address:
Internal Account No.
The VAT ID of the Vienna Tourist Board is: ATU 38158907