The new area around Hauptbahnhof (Main Station) is also attracting its fair share of new hotels. Hotel Schani Wien (135 rooms) begun business in the end of April 2015. Run by a Viennese hotelier family and developed as a smart hotel with the support of organizations such as the Fraunhofer IAO in Stuttgart, the hotel bring together Viennese charm and state-of-the-art technology. Another new three-star hotel opened in April 2015 is the Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof with 300 rooms. The neighbouring building is the largest of the budget chain’s hotels in Austria, the 533-room Motel One Wien-Hauptbahnhof.
The fresh-opened Hotel Grand Ferinand promises new Viennese elegance on the Ringstraße. With its 188 rooms and three restaurants, the new hotel on the schubertring combines the beauty and relish of times past with the finest amenities anno now.
“Make it your own story” going to be the slogan of the Design Hotel Ruby Marie, which is located at Mariahilfer Straße next to the Westbahnhof.
- Magdas Hotel, Laufbergergasse 12, 1020 Vienna, www.magdas-hotel.at
- Hotel Schani Wien, corner of Karl-Popper-Strasse/Alfred-Adler-Strasse, 1100 Vienna, www.hotelschani.com
- Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, Gerhard-Bronner-Strasse 5, 1100 Vienna, www.starinnhotels.com
- Motel One Wien-Hauptbahnhof, Gerhard-Bronner-Strasse 11, 1100 Vienna,
- Hotel Grand Ferdinand, Schubertring 10-12, 1010 Vienna, www.grandferdinand.com
- Ruby Marie Hotel Wien, Mariahilfer Straße 120, 1070 Vienna, www.ruby-hotels.com