“A special city deserves a special hotel”, Monique Dekker, Director of Park Hyatt Vienna, said. “No other building than the former bank on the oldest square in Vienna would be more suitable to awake with brightness to serve guests and give them the opportunity to enjoy life at fullest.
Hyatt Highlights, Facts & Figures:
- Historical tapestry in the ball hall (listed historical building)
- Bathroom of the president suite with a unique 4 meters high and 3 meters long lapis lazuli wall.
- Hall of mirrors on the second level, former hideway of the bank director, offices and ball room with a balcony which offers a view of the historical square “Am Hof”
- 143 generous guest rooms ( 35 suites, 4 Bel Epoque suites)
- With an average of 45m² the guest rooms are the most spacious ones in Vienna
- Restaurant “The Bank”, “Pearl” with Coco Chanel mirror stairs, lobby, lounge, original kept Whiskey & Cigar Lounge “Living Room”.
- “Arany” Spa with exclusive treating rooms, massage rooms, fitness center
- 15m swimming pool in former safe room
- 800m² premium meeting rooms in artfully, historical atmosphere.
- Six exclusivly flagship stores of the brands Brunello Cucinelli, Saint Laurent, Church’s, Seven for all mankind, Sergio Rossi, Kiton and Prada.
- It is the first Hyatt Hotel in Austria and the seventh in Europe.