The Vienna Tourist Board has long since outgrown Palais Grassalkovics in the second district, where it took up residence in 1991, and some departments have been located in nearby buildings for quite some time. But as of July 1, 2014 there will be room for everyone at the organisation's new premises. The new offices are located on the fifth, sixth and seventh floors of the Landstrasse/Wien Mitte station complex.
The Tourist Information for visitors to the city remains in the inner city at Albertinaplatz, corner Maysedergasse.
The Vienna Tourist Board’s new office address from July 1, 2014:
Invalidenstrasse 6, 1030 Vienna
All telephone numbers will remain unchanged.