A side street of Marihilfer Strasse in the sixth district, Theobaldgasse is located near the MuseumsQuartier and Naschmarkt. The street boasts two new fashion boutiques in the form of We Bandits and anzüglich. We Bandits retails its own creations as well as international designer fashion, accessories and jewelry. The Viennese label anzüglich has been manufacturing its collections in Peru since 2009, where they are produced under fair trade and working conditions, using certified organic cotton.
Feinkoch, a new organic food store, offers ingredients for a variety of recipes all weighed out and packed for you in brown paper bags. Just follow the recipe on the enclosed card to make the dish! The neighboring concept store Tongues completes this mini gastro parade with its organic deli and record shop, where alongside a vintage selection of vinyl you'll also find regional specialties such as tasty soups and delicious fruit tarts.
Established in 2007, Mon Ami is one of the street's pioneers. The combination of café, craft studio and artist's workshop creates a rich blend of eating and drinking, music, art, design and fashion. Another long-term resident of Theobaldgasse is Habari, a store offering an excellent selection of homeware and handicraft. The merchandise mostly originates from Africa and Latin America, and customers can explore the shop's lovingly crafted textiles in its very own textile library.
- We Bandits, Theobaldgasse 14, 1060 Vienna, www.facebook.com/webanditsvienna
- anzüglich, Theobaldgasse 9/1a, 1060 Vienna, www.anzueglich.at
- Bioladen feinkoch, Theobaldgasse 14, 1060 Vienna, www.feinkoch.org
- Tongues, Theobaldgasse 16, 1060 Vienna, www.tongues.at
- Mon Ami, Theobaldgasse 9, 1060 Vienna, www.monami.at
- Habari, Theobaldgasse 16, 1060 Vienna, www.habari.at